Fleming Green Space is in the seaside community of Esquimalt, one of thirteen communities in the Capital Regional District of British Columbia. The rough pathway is covered with fine gravel. The one thirty meter pathway leads to the Fleming Street and onto the fields of Esquimalt High School Green Space. This street was named after Mr Harold and Edgar Fleming, camera workers and photographers, whose family home was closer to Macaully Point Park and Fleming Beach. They arrived in Victoria in the mid eighteen eighties opened the Fleming Bros. photo studio on 1014 Government Street. Their photographs are of family homes, Victoria during the gold rush and exploring Vancouver Island in the early nineteen hundreds. Esquimalt High School Green Space, Lampson Lions Park and Selkirk Arm Green Space are nearby.
Geographical Location N48º 26’ 26” W123º 23’ 57”
Fleming Green Space can be reached from the Trans-Canada Highway (Hwy1) Exit onto Tillicum Road to head south. At the junction with Craigflower Road turn right. Look for the sign for the pathway on the right. There is limited street parking. Buses travel along Craigflower and Tillicum roads.